The research unit is devoted to advancing innovative medical research, and reinforce collaboration in fulfilling biopharmaceutical research and development.
Dr Tham Hong Wai
- Dr Venkatesan Moorthy Rao
- Norhasrina Binti Abdul Samat
Selected research projects:
- Development and validation of spectrophotometric methods for estimation of selected active pharmaceutical ingredients in bulk and formulations.
- Flavonoid screening and antimicrobial property of Sabah snake grass.
- Expression of Zika virus envelope protein (domain III) for virus-mosquito interaction studies.