The research unit strives to improve health care in the nation through innovation and collaboration in pharmacy practice, education and research.
Assoc. Prof. Yee Siew Mei
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Tey Kim Kuan
- Tan Kien Sin
- Sunanthiny A/P S.Krishnan
- Sze Wei Thing
Selected research projects:
- The effect of caregiver stress on productivity among public in Klang Valley, Malaysia.
- Community pharmacists’ perceptions and interventions in over-the-counter medicine misuse.
- Free marking medicine pricing: It’s impact on treatment affordability.
Evaluation of Lennisse on skin profile improvement.