The Master in Financial Planning is for professionals who would like to acquire a broad range of financial planning skills. This programme provides students essential background material such as methodologies, techniques, and tools in systems analysis and design, business and financial planning alignment, and requirement analysis. Graduates will be equipped with all the skills and knowledge needed to support business financial planning analysis.
The objectives of this programme are to:
- Equip learners with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of financial legislation and regulations related to the financial planning industry in Malaysia;
- Prepare learners to be competent financial planners capable of meeting the financial planning needs and goals of their clients;
- Strengthen the interpersonal skills of learners to enable them to develop and maintain successful client relationships with existing and potential clients;
- Improve learner’s competencies and skills in management, marketing, accounting, and finance;
- Develop learner’s quantitative and analytical skills to enable them to address complex financial situations;
- Expose learner’s to hands-on applications of financial planning technology and tools.